Seasonal Camps and Bespoke programmes for Groups
The team will tailor an English Language and Culture programme to fit the needs of your group.
The programmes are designed to provide the right blend of English language training, British and Welsh culture and social activities, plus any professional or technical training if required.
Lasting one, two or three weeks, morning classes are focused on reading, writing, speaking and listening skills with a focus on verbal communication to build confidence in speaking English. The classroom based lessons are followed by afternoon activities that reinforce the language that has been learned through social and cultural activities.
Programmes can be extended and can include subject specific training if requested e.g. football, the arts, golf. We will work with you to design an appropriate programme for your group.
- British Council Accredited 3 Bespoke English language tuition
- Experienced, highly-qualified teachers
- Focus on topic-based English and British culture
- State of the art classroom facilities
- Computer suites with internet access
- Full social programme including full-day and halfday trips as well as evening events
- Accommodation close to where you will be studying.
For further information download our brochure.
For more information on tailored group programmes contact: