Study a University course at CAVC for Higher Education with a difference
- 95% student success rate for Higher Education courses in 2016
- £45m brand new City Centre Campus in Cardiff
- Small class sizes
- Fantastic student support
- Courses offered in partnership with a range of expert universities
- Career focused course from HNCs to Degree Courses
“We have always strived to offer a HE learning experience at CAVC which matches that offered at a partner University."
Emil Evans, Vice Principal for Curriculum at Cardiff and Vale College
What is a Foundation Degree?
Foundation Degrees integrate academic and work-based learning through collaboration between employers and programme providers. They are intended to equip learners with skills and knowledge relevant to industry and to encourage participation by learners who may not previously have considered studying for a higher level qualification. Foundation Degrees provide a self-standing qualification but also offer progression opportunities for further study. For more information regarding the defining characteristics of Foundation Degrees you may refer to the Quality Assurance Agency (QAA) Foundation Degrees Benchmark Statement